Shein summer collection reviews

Shein Summer Collection 2020:


Shein summer collection. Hey guys! Every girl loves to shop but nowadays due to coronavirus everyone is staying at home but online shopping sites are a blessing for us. I am here with another interesting summer collection for you girls from shein. So, recently I shopped for some really interesting tops and bottoms from shein for my summer collection.If you really want to shop these items I will provide links for all these items.


Blouses and tops: 



1.Mock neck knit top:




This Mock neck lettuce trim knit top from shein is really very cute. I loved it's colour which is perfect for summers. It is basically lavender colour. We can say that it is a perfect summer top for casual wearings. I love to style this top with black trouser which is again from shein. I got this top in Rs.531 which is quite high as compared to the top because the top is really very simple. If you don't have a problem with its price then you should go for it. 


I will give THUMBS UP! for this top


2.Button front crop tee:




Again perfect crop tee for summers with thin floral print on it. Florals and summers have a very close relation, so this summer I decided to try out this top which is very appealing. I got this from shein at just Rs.399. It is just like the picture shown. I love to style this with mom's jeans which is again from shein. It is very comfortable and the colour is also white which makes it suitable for summers. Moreover, this is not too much crop so I can confidently wear this anywhere.


3.Mock neck geo crop top:




This mock neck geo crop top is really very awesome. You can wear this in parties also. I love the geometric pattern on it. This one I actually bought in just Rs.352. It is the same as shown in the picture and the material is also super comfy for summers. I will give thumbs up! for this top.


4.Tie neck floral print blouse:




This is a boho top with ruffled arms and beautiful floral print on it. I love it's colour very much. It is super stylish and the material is also very comfy. It is a little bit oversized so if you are going to buy it choose one size down for yourself. Otherwise, it is perfect. Again THUMBS UP! for this top.


This is all about the tops which I got from shein, now let's get into the bottoms.


Bottoms:



1.Sweatpants:



This sweatpant is my favourite. I am in love with it. I got this in Rs.1,219. Material is also very good and comfortable. I paired this with my black button front top which I got from shein last time. Big thumbs up! for this one. 


2.Drawstring paperback solid pants:




It is basically a trouser like solid pant which is again my favourite one. I styled this with my geometrical white top which I mentioned above and it is really a great combo. I got this for Rs. 1,220. I will give Thumbs up! for this trouser.


3.Leather skinny jeans:



I got black skinny jeans in leather material in Rs. 1,348. It is very tight and not so comfortable. For me, the price is also very high according to the material and design. If you wanna buy it, you can definitely go for it but I don't like it much. I will give Thumbs down! for this jeans.


4.Mom's jeans:




Mom's jeans are my all time favourite choice because it suits my body type. Moreover, they are really cute. I got this denim from shein for Rs. 1,397 which is worth it. The material is very good and durable. I will obviously give Thumbs up! to this denim. 


5.Black cargo joggers:



As I am a huge fan of sweatpants and this black cargo jogger is really amazing and comfortable to wear. I love to wear this with dad's sneakers. I think you should try this. Definitely a big thumbs up!. 

So, this is all about today's shein haul. I will bring myntra haul to you next time. Tell me in the comment section how much you liked it.






Kirandeep

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts or any queries, please let me know!